- This event has passed.
Spring Arts & Food Gathering at Ravenwood
June 11 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until June 11, 2023
SPRING GATHERING / JUNE 10-11, 2023
JOIN US for a weekend celebration of Art + Food. This season, our barn space has been transformed into a showcase of visual delights. Come discover artists working in the fields of painting, mixed media, sculpture and fiber art.
Chris is firing up the smoker and grills to bring you authentic BBQ inspired by his Texas roots. Our friends from Kingston Standard Brewing Co. will be serving up cans of small batch artisanal beer paired for your meal and we’ll have ice cold Frosé flowing into the magic hour around the bon fire.
This event is family-friendly and ALL are welcome. Bring a friend and a blanket and toast with us to the beauty of spring and this beautiful region we call home.
*SPACE IS LIMITED / Tickets are in time-slots to help us control the flow of cars in our parking lot. They also help us secure a head count to avoid food waste. If you’d like to ensure a BBQ plate for your visit, please be sure to select the ticket option with meal. There’s a veggie option for both adults and kids! NOTE: Reservations are transferable but not refundable. Thanks Everyone!
– Kids 3 and under FREE
– Veggie option below (V)
– Beverages + dessert sold separately
– Coffee & Cold Brew (Irving Farm)
– Hot & Iced Tea (Aesthete)
– Pale Ale, Kolsh, Schwarzbier (Kingston Standard)
– Frosé & Wine Selections
– Maple Soda
– Texas-Style Pulled Pork Sandwich w/ Spring Garlic Potato Salad & Radish, Sugar Snap Pea Slaw
– Smoked Mushroom Sandwich w/ Spring Garlic Potato Salad & Radish, Sugar Snap Pea Slaw (V)
– Mini Kiddo BBQ Plate
– Kiddo Bowl: Seasonal Fruit + Veggies, Homemade Hummus, NY-Cheddar, Crackers (V)
(with surprise Tater Tat)
– Apple Rhubarb Cobbler A La Mode
– Oddfellows Ice Cream Scoops